The AI revolution is on.
GPU-accelerated deep learning breakthroughs are fueling the development of advanced AI applications and technologies with superhuman capabilities.
Self-driving cars. Personalized drug treatment recommendations. Computers that can identify cancer cells from radiology images.
And that’s just the start. Organizations around the world – from major web services companies and dynamic startups to Fortune 1000 organizations – are flocking to GPU-accelerated deep learning.
That’s why we’re launching a new webinar series to provide the information and resources to make it easier for data scientists and researchers to harness the power of GPU-accelerated deep learning.
Supercharge Deep Learning with DGX-1
We recently announced the DGX-1 supercomputer, the first purpose-built system for deep learning. It’s a monster of a system – delivering throughput equal to 250 conventional servers.
And it comes fully integrated with hardware, deep learning software and development tools – everything needed for you to quickly and easily get started building, training and running powerful and sophisticated deep neural networks.
Here’s what just a few technology analysts and media are saying:
- The DGX-1 will enable new levels of deep learning for AI applications. – Forbes
- This is AI in a box. – ITBusinessEdge
- NVIDIA’s DGX-1 supercomputer packs the power of 250 servers. – Computerworld
- NVIDIA’s insane DGX-1 is a computer tailor-made for deep learning. – Engadget
- The DGX-1 is designed to help researchers and scientists comprehend and analyze huge reams of data, as well as unlock the potential of artificial intelligence technology. – InformationWeek
- If you are a F1000 company, you’d be remiss not to already have at least one of these on order, just to see what you can do with it. – Taneja Group
Why all the buzz? Find out in our first webinar on Wednesday, June 16, at 9 a.m. PT: “Supercharge Deep Learning with DGX-1.”
Deep Learning Developments and Industry Impact
The webinar will focus on the explosive growth in the deep learning market, and the impact it will have across key industries to solve critical business challenges.
It will also dive into the DGX-1, showcasing how it helps researchers and data scientists easily harness the power of GPU-accelerated computing to develop next-gen AI applications.
Held every other month, future webinars in the series will focus on specific industries – healthcare, retail, financial services and manufacturing – and how new developments in deep learning transform what’s possible.
They’ll also detail how you can use GPU technologies, including the DGX-1, to address new challenges in these areas.
Visit our website to register and, be sure to check back for details and updates on future sessions.